Sunday 3 April 2011

Leap Of Faith

No words needed, just enjoy the clip and you will understand what I am trying to say...



At times, we might see the road (future) ahead of us seems to be tough and uncertain, what we need to do is to have faith in ourselves and take the leap forward! If Penguin can do it, so can us! IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING....

By the way, Earth Hour will be here in just 3 days' time (@ 26/03/2011, Sat, 8.30pm onwards), let's do our part to be earth-friendly!

Cheers! And don't forget the "3 things" of yours today... ;)

Whether you like (or dislike) what I've written, please feel free to post your comment AND consider exploring the related sites/links placed within my blog.
          

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog alot :) ... May I borrow it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Omicron: Feel free to use the content you find interesting. But it would be even better if you can share my blog to your friends so that they can have first-hand update too!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete