Wednesday 27 April 2011

Birds Flying High....

"Birds flying high, you know how I feel. Sun in the sky, you know how I feel...."

"Feeling Good", one of my favourite song by Michael Buble', a classic that really make me feel good, even though this is not a new song and has been rendered by many others, but his version will stuck with you for very very loooong... Do check out his original MV below.



For those who like to explore more of his song, do check out his following albums:

It's Time
It's Time (with "Feeling good")

Crazy Love
Crazy Love (his latest album)

I especially like the lyrics of "Birds flying high, you know how I feel...". Two seemingly unrelated things (bird vs feeling) that blended so well in the lyrics. Hmmm... I'm Lovi'n it! Oh, that reminded me of McDonald's and talking about McDonald's, do check out their latest commercial teaser (Singapore version) that goes "ahh sst sst ooh sst sst shiok ahh..."! 

Also, this song has inspired me to come out with the following quote:

"Bird cannot fly high without feather; people cannot climb high without mettle!"

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment