Wednesday 18 May 2011

Inspirational Sharing - Inspire It Forward (#6)

Ever since I started the blog, I've been receiving quite a number of Facebook friends request (mainly from overseas) and I find that it's a very good way to get connected and to Inspire It Forward.

Thus, please feel free to add me in your Facebook or follow me on twitter. I hope we can shrink our world even further by getting connected through social media. What's more important is to share the positive energy outwards by keep yourselves happy and stay POSITIVE. If you ran out of idea on how to inspire it forward to the people around you, feel free to share my blog forward! ;-P

Last week, chanced upon the following clip from the web which I thought is very motivational. Just a short 3 minutes video but will change your view of your future. I hope you folks will enjoy it...

1. Inspirational Video : 3 minutes of motivation:


2. My Inspirational Quote:

"SUCCESS without prior failure(s) is like winning a computer game with cheat sheets, there is NO true satisfaction!"

Cheers!

P/S: To share my blog, just click on any of the following social bookmarking icons:

No comments:

Post a Comment