Saturday 28 May 2011

Inspirational Sharing - Inspire It Forward (#7)

Another week went passed just like that. It's time for another dosage of Inspirational Sharing!

Enjoy yourself and remember to Inspire It Forward!

1. Inspirational Video : Motivational and Inspiring Video to Success in Life: 



2. My Motivational/Inspirational Quotes:

"Great man is nothing more than doing small thing continually that others feel great about!"

Incidentally, from all the posts in my blog, I noticed that the post on MAD! gained the most pageview so far. I assume that many of my visitors like the Mad Comics too. In fact, Mad is the very first English comic that I read when I was a school boy then...Even though selected comic strips are deemed crude but it does "hit" you right on your face most of the time. You have no choice but to LAUGH!

So, I thought it might be a good idea to share a little bit more regarding Mad Comic here. Below is the latest issue of Mad Comic (#509). Click on the image to visit their official site (Note: You can download the preview pages in PDF format!): 


Cheers!

P/S: Please subscribe to my mailing list (by filling up your name and email address on the box at the right panel) to enjoy FREE original quotes in your in-box which you can easily share it out to the friends/colleagues! Let's Inspire It Forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment