Sunday 2 October 2011

Inspirational Sharing - Inspire It Forward (#15)

Yet another Sunday blogging night (Singapore time). Just came back from a relaxing stroll with my wife along the Punggol Promenade Riverside Walk near my home (see pictures on the left and right). 

In life, most of the time it is filled with small little things or daily routines that we didn't pay much attention to. However, to truly enjoy every moment of life, we need to embrace and appreciate every such little things. For me, I enjoyed the simple thing like this, especially the quality time with my loved one. I hope you folks have a great weekend as well. 

1. Inspirational Song: Today My Life Begins, by Bruno Mars (This is not a new song but definitely one of the most inspired song that I came across thus far):



2. Original Inspirational Quote:

"At times: To go faster, you need to slow down; To reach higher, you need to go lower; to get more, you need to cope with less"

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment