Sunday 23 October 2011

Next 5 blockbuster movies not to be missed before year end!

We are already in the very last quarter of the year 2011. Today, I am not going to touch on the serious stuff like the resolution etc... Instead, I am going to share about the entertainment stuff aka the blockbuster movies. If you are a movie buff like myself, I am sure you've seen many good and not so good movies throughout the year.

Usually, Hollywood is saving their best for the year end festive season, especially during the Christmas period. I am going to share my TOP 5 list of the forthcoming blockbuster movies NOT to be missed before year end! There are a mixture of animation and action movies genre which will guarantee to make you smile, laugh and hold tight on your chair!

I will not share too much details here, just look at the posters and the trailers below to decide for yourself which one(s) you are going to catch it in cinema too.

Stay tuned and enjoy...

1. Happy Feet Two (Animation):



2. Puss In Boots (Animation):



3. The Adventures Of Tintin (Animation):



4. Sherlock Holmes - A Game Of Shadows:



5. Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol: 



Before we part for the day, following is my original quote for the sharing:

"Keeping your dream alive is the extraordinary element in an ordinary life!"

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Your movie pics are pretty good with a nice varitity of anamation, action and drama, MI4 and Sherlock Holmes are amoung my favorites.

    -Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseph,

    Thanks for the feedback. I've just watched Tin Tin last Sunday (in Singapore), it's full of action. Personally quite like it.

    The next movie in line is Puss in Boots and MI4. ;-)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete