Thursday 23 June 2011

A New Milestone For My Blog!

Woohoo!  I am in ecstasy!

My blog has reached a new milestone of 10,000 pageview within 3 months. I must thank all the visitors around the world (yes, I am talking about YOU) who are paying me frequent visit. You really make a difference!

It all started with a simple intention of creating a blog to share my inspirational thoughts, it has since gaining some momentum and I hope to keep it going for as long as possible!

Today I am going to share a new album by one of my favourite singer, Adam Young aka Owl City. If you have heard of the popular song called Fireflies back in 2009, I am sure you will know who is he.

His new album is titled "All Things Bright And Beautiful". Click on the Album Cover below to uncover his beautiful new songs:

All Things Bright And Beautiful


As usual, his songs are full of positivity and energy. It is truly a bright and beautiful album. Highly recommended if you like his earlier album, Ocean Eyes.

Last but not least, my sharing of the original quote:

"Every beginning has an end! Every ending is a start of another new beginning! Thus, Beginning is Ending; Ending is Beginning"

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment