Friday 10 June 2011

Rewind - Groundhog Day

Groundhog Day36 hours ago, I was having meeting with colleagues; 24 hours ago, I was busy blogging at home; 12 hours ago, I was having yet another meeting with colleagues; NOW, here I am busy with my blogging again. Kind of like groundhog days effect right? But I am not complaining as I am doing something that I like and passionate about.

Now, over to you, why not try rewinding your life 36 hours earlier, and recollect at every 12nd hour backwards like what I did above, where were you and what were you doing? If you are leading a more active/interesting life, it would be a totally different outcome than mine. However, I guess majority of us are just repeating almost the similar stuff during that short time span.

Tomorrow is weekend again, for those who are considering catching during these few weeks, I am recommending the following 2 forthcoming blockbusters:

1. Super 8 (short synopsis : After witnessing a mysterious train crash, a group of friends in the summer of 1979 begin noticing strange happenings going around in their small town, and begin to investigate into the creepy phenomenon [source: imdb.com]):


2. Transformers 3 - Dark Of The Moon (short synopsis: The Autobots learn of a Cybertronian spacecraft hidden on the Moon, and race against the Decepticons to reach it and to learn its secrets [source: imdb.com])


Cheers!

P/S: If you don't want to miss out from my regular ORIGINAL inspirational quotes to be delivered to your in-box, please sign-up for the Great Little Moments' Mailing List now (see right panel)!

myLot User Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment