Saturday 11 June 2011

Inspirational Sharing - Inspire It Forward (#9)

Yet another Saturday night, sitting in front of my PC, blogging my way to keep the inspirational energy going...!

Today, I am going to share the weekly inspirational stuff, but before I get the ball rolling, just like to remind you folks that Father's Day is around the corner. So, hope you have a wonderful Father's Day celebration next weekend!

1. Inspirational Video - My Story - Nick Scott:


The related book : Journey - Nick Scott (click on the image to view more):
Journey

2. Original Inspirational/Motivational Quote:

"Trustworthiness is the main currency that you should accumulate in any relationship as once it is lost, you can hardly earn it back!"

By the way, tomorrow I am going to watch the long awaited sequel of the most famous Panda in the movie - Kungfu Panda 2. Will update you folks on my review in the next post.

Cheers!

P/S:

No comments:

Post a Comment