Thursday 7 July 2011

Can You Plan For Your Happiness?

Today, let me start with my original quote that will answer the question in the Title above:

"You can plan for your success, your wealth but not your happiness as true happiness is the enjoyment of NOW!"

I am sure some of you might not agree with me... but I am not saying that you should not plan for your future to be successful or to become wealthy, what I am trying to say is that even though you are successful or wealthy (now or in the future), there is no guarantee that you will be happy!

To put it another way, if you are feeling not in right mood today, can you tell yourself "Ok, today is not my day, I will plan to be happy only tomorrow!"?. The thing is, when tomorrow comes, will you be really happy because you have planned it yesterday?

Now, do you agree with me?

To me, in all walks of life, there will always be a bunch of people who will stay happy regardless of their situation, and there will be another bunch of people who will remain unhappy even though they might be filthy rich or very successful.

To be happy, you just need to enjoy what you have while looking for what you don't have! Don't wait to be happy only when you have what you don't have. By that time you have what you don't have, you might not have what you already have! (evil grin: confused yet? ;-P)

Cheers!

PS: I am happy to see more friends are subscribing to my mailing list! The new issue of newsletter will be out soon. For those who are interested to receive my original quotes right into your in-box, please sign-up now by simply filling-in your email address and name on the right hand panel!

No comments:

Post a Comment