Saturday 17 September 2011

SPECIAL: BigNorman.com - A new online shopping paradise

Recently, while doing some online research on the price comparison for tech gadgets, I chanced upon a new online shopping site called BigNorman.com which is specializing in selling tech gadgets like tablets, camera, camcorders and laptops etc...Thus, I thought it is a great idea to share it out here to let everyone know about the alternatives, besides the big players like Amazon, eBay etc...  

BigNorman.com has a clean layout interface and has a huge collection of tech gadgets (and their accessories). Some other notable features of BigNorman.com are:
  • Fast and FREE delivery (UK only).
  • Low price
  • Free technical support
  • Accept credit cards and paypal payment mode
  • And many others...
Thus, if you are looking for tech gadget and intend to make some online purchase soon, I would recommend you to pay BigNorman.com a visit, I can guarantee that it would not be a wasted trip!

Hope you like my sharing.

Cheers! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I bought from Bignorman.com. I spent nearly £1,000 and my camera not only came in the wrong packaging but my lens came three days later both in damaged manufacturers box's. When I voiced my views to Bignorman in an email, they clearly didn't like it. They lied and said the lens was stuck in customs when a card in with the camera stated they were waiting for stock replenishment. I had no receipt no written three year guarantee and the pocket guide was missing.

    I did report it to Canon who said they would be looking into it.

    I am of the opinion that once they've got your money they don't want to know.

    ReplyDelete