Sunday 18 September 2011

SPECIAL : Games Time!

Online games are very popular especially among the Generation Y. Occasionally, if I chanced upon any unique or interesting online games, I would give the free or trial version a go. As I am not a hardcore gamers, I would usually just stop at the trial version. I do believe in occasional booster to our brain (through gaming) would help us in our brainpower. As the saying goes "all work and no play makes jack a dull boy"!

Recently, I chanced upon an online Games site which has more than 5,000 FREE online games to choose from and play on the spot. Check it out if you like to have some booster to your brain!

Following are the recommended game categories:

Sport Games
(Try the "Scuba" game, this Super-Mario like game might get you addicted!)

Puzzle Games

Have fun!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment