Monday 26 September 2011

Real Steel

Don't worry, I am not going to share with you how to differetiate the real steel from the fake steaal! In fact, the steel is not even the main focus here. What I am going to share is the upcoming highly anticipated blockbuster movie entitled "Real Steel".

Synopsis of the movie Reel Steel is as follows:

A gritty, white-knuckle, action ride set in the near-future, where the sport of boxing has gone hi-tech, “Real Steel” stars Hugh Jackman as Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now, nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max (Dakota Goyo) to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.

Hmmm... just thinking out loud and wild, if I've got one of such steel robot, what function would I want it to have?? I would want it to be able to run/fly at high speed so that it can fetch me to whereever I want to go (bearing in mind that the car and petrol cost in Singapore is ever increasing..).

Joke aside, I hope this movie will wow me with inspirational speeches and interesting plot (it reminds me with the movie, Rocky actually) so that I can come back here once again to write a positive review of this movie at a later stage.

Catch Real Steel in cinemas this 6 October 2011 and like the Official Real Steel Singapore Facebook Page!”

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment