Monday 20 August 2012

My SMILE Quotes

My facebook friends constantly commented on my photos that I have a cheerful, sincere and down to earth smile. To be frank, I was not like that 2 years ago. That's before I quit my previous job. Then, I tend to be less confident in my facial expression (including smiling). Thus, even though I am generally an optimist, I just kept it to myself most of the time and rarely snap any photo with "proper smile". 

So, why the sudden change? I attributed this change mainly to the quitting of my 16+ years company in 2010 as well as the the passing of my beloved dad in the subsequent year. It just strike me hard that life is really short and we should not take thing too seriously (internally as well as externally). I told myself that the best medicine is to keep a positive mindset as well as an happy face. With the smile, it will go a long way. Since then, I have been trying to keep a "crow's feet" smile (don't know what is this? Google it or check out Guy Kawasaki's book : Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions). Also, I am trying to promote/influence more friends to do the same (be it online or offline) as I am pretty sure that all sincere smiles are priceless and it's the true currency for happiness.

Following are my 3 original quotes which are inspired by the SMILE theme:
life, go easy, quote

smile, quote

smile quote

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment