Thursday 16 August 2012

Powerful And Inspiring Animated Drawings From RSA

Today, I've chanced upon a valuable discovery and I am so eager to share it here in my blog. As a blogger whom like to read and write, this discovery is priceless! The interesting part is that the source of this discovery is not from the web or friends but through my company's employees conference which I attended today.

The gems that I've discovered is RSA (The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce), a registered charity that uses a combination of critical thinking and debate with cutting edge research to promote the arts and encourage social progress. What catches my eye is the RSA Animate video that was shared by the speaker (CEO of WDA Singapore) during the conference. The animated drawing covering the topic about Drive (debate about whether  rewards drive performances?) simply blown me away. It's powerful and amazingly interesting.

In fact, I just can't believed my eyes that such a serious and important topic can be covered in such an interesting way. I saw the vision of the animator and his amazing skill. I think seeing is believing, check out the RSA Animate video, Drive, below for yourself and let me know what you think?



If you find this video interesting and eager to see more, check out Cognitive Media (which is the media partner of RSA) for more similar videos.

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment