Wednesday 16 January 2013

Tribulations - Fun And Educational Words Game

tribulations, mobile game
I am not an avid gamer (online or offline). Of course, occasionally I still play those time-waster games like Bubble and Fruits Ninja (especially when I am inside the train and the 3G network here never failed to prevent me from browsing the web or social network).

Having said that, I do like games with educational element (e.g. Words With Friends) or required specific skill set (e.g. Draw with Friends). The reason being that such games force us to learn something new (in a fun way) as you don't know what you don't know until you know it. ;-)

Recently, one of my friend introduced to me a new game called Tribulations, developed by him personally. Tribulations is a mobile words game (available is iOS and Google Play) with more creative and interesting graphic. As usual, it is a game to beat yourself against the time and your vocabulary.

It has become my most played games in the past few weeks and thus like to share it across, hope you will find it interesting and educational as I do.

Following are some screen shots of the game:
tribulations, mobile game

tribulations, mobile game

tribulations, mobile game

tribulations, mobile game

Looks cool right? Please fell free to give this fantastic words game a try by downloading it from iTunes (iOS @US$0.99) or Google Play (Android@SGD1.20).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment