Sunday 27 May 2012

Inspirational Sharing - Inspire It Forward (#19)

inspiration, inspirational quotes
May is coming to an end, we are already almost in the last month of second Quarter 2012. As usual, I hope you are progressing well so far in 2012. In any case, just like to repeat here once again: no matter what is your progress now, you can't change what you have already done (or didn't do), you should  focus on the present and work towards your goal(s) NOW!

This is already the 19th sharing of my "Inspire It Forward" posts, hope you folks like it. Do share with me what other motivational and inspirational stuff you like to see in my blog and I will try my very best to accede to your request.

Keep Going and Keep Smiling!

1. Inspirational Video - Starfish An Inspirational Message For All Teachers (I've shared the story of starfish in words and thought it gives greater impact if it is in a video clip format. Also, even though the original intend of this clip is meant for teachers but I personally think that it is applicable for everyone):

2. Inspirational Quotes (Original):

“Our view can be little but not belittle; can be big but not biggety
inspirational quotes, motivational quotes

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment