Tuesday 17 July 2012

SPECIAL : Traits For Interior Designers

I have a few friends (mainly guys, both from online and offline) who are in the interior design industry, through my many conversation with them, I deduced that majority of them are perfectionist and very detailed in nature. That explains why many a time we went WOW whenever we saw some brilliant interior design on the magazine or real life.

I guess these are the important and necessary traits for a professional interior designer. Coupled with their creativity and hard work, many masterpieces were being created. Check out Kitchen Cabinets NYC and you will know what I meant.

So, what kind of traits are you possessing? Do you agree with my interpretation that interior designer are detailed and a perfectionist in nature?
Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment