What is "Feel Good" movies?
Do you ever experienced that after came out from the cinema, you were deeply touched by the story and felt very upbeat about everything and highly motivated? It's like you was engulfed by the enormous size of positive energy from the show and it just make your day...and you put on a SMILE face for the whole day!
This is the kind of movie I called "Feel Good" movies.
From the countless movies that I've watched, following are 5 of the "Feel Good" movies that have planted such effect on me:
1) Despicable Me (2010) - Animation : Everyone are born good, eventhough you might have turned "bad" temporarily.
2) Hachi: A Dog's Tale (2009): More than the man's best friend.
3) Goal! The Dream Begins (2005) - Dream big, more for soccer lover.
4) Pay It Forward (2000) - Make a better world, from a young boy's point of view.
5) Mr Holland's Opus (1995) - Sacrifices and fulfillment of a composer.
I am sure you have your own list of "Feel Good" movies, why not share it out by listing your "Feel Good" movies in the comment?
By the way, do feel free to check out some of the cool and special offer sites/ads by clicking on the links located on top and right hand corner...they wouldn't bite!! hehe
Oh, oh, don't forget the "3 things that make you smile today" too!