Sunday 13 March 2011

My first blog

This is my first blog... I know, it's a twitter and Facebook era now, but who care, just wanted to share my thought and feeling through blogging...it's never too late to start anything of your interest.

Recently, like to record my life through photos taken around me (by myself, of course)...maybe I am getting old and need to rely on photos to help me remember (sometime in the future) on what I ate, where I've been and the great moment that I've spent with my family and friends...

Especially like the picture of skies and clouds, it make me think a lot about the universe and how small we are...and I am still a strong believer that beyond the thin blue sky, there is another (or more) universe out there, somewhere far far away...which we called them alien.

Some photos of beautiful skies and cloud that I took recently:

Took the picture at Sengkang (from Farmway LRT Station)
Isn't it beautiful?


Looks like Nessie from the sky...

Another beauty...

On a side note...

It's just 2 days after the worst earthquake and Tsunami that hit Japan (on Friday, 11 Mar 2011, afternoon). The count of casulties is still climbing... it has shown once again how powerful and monsterous the mother nature is capable of doing. Let's all pray for Japan and hope that the people of Japan can resume their lives as soon as possible...as normal as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment