Monday 28 March 2011

Friendship...

Monday, another new start of the week of our life...

As I am off today, it's a stay-home day for me. Unfortunately, this morning is like living in a melting pot, all my brain juice has melted away and turned into fatty oil streaming down my body (read: perpiring). You may asked why didn't I switch on the air-conditioning? Remember the "Go Beyond The Hour" motto? Still trying to stick to it!

Thus, nothing much left inside my brain, really ;P. In view of this, I will be short and sweet today. What I am gonna share is a quote about friendship that I thought of last night (before the melting!):

When the sky is clear, all your friends are seems so dear;
When the sky is cloudy, true friends will show up clearly...

I know this is very obvious and don't get me wrong, I am still surrounding with many beautiful friends. It is just a random thought of mine.

Everyone need friends, let's treasure friendships and do good to each other...

Cheers!

And don't forget about your "3 things...", eventhough it's a Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment