Sunday 20 March 2011

Inspirational Sharing - Inspire It Forward (#1)

Every now and then, we need to get ourselves reminded how fortunate we are (as compared to those who are much much worst but never give up) and how little have we unleashed our full potential. Thus, on weekly basis, I will be sharing some inspirational video clips, quotes or stories to motivate ourselves to keep going and never give up!

Borrow the idea from the movie "Pay It Forward", I hope all my friends (known or yet-to-know) can help to forward this blog or selected inspirational stories/links/quotes that you find insteresting to your friends(known or yet-to-know)/family members so that we can "Inspire It Forward".

I am sure such small action would not have major effect to your individual life, however, I believed that as long as you can be inspired/motivated for a few moment of your life, my objective has been achieved...

Enjoy the sharing below...

1) Inspirational Video (Life without Limits - Nick Vujicic):


2) Inspirational Quote:

When you can't change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails
(By H. Jackson Brown)


By the way, 3 things that make me smile yesterday are:
1. Had a very good soccer game in the morning (after resting for a few months)
2. Mancheter United won the match against Bolton (1-0)
3. My mum has discharged from hospital and recovering at home.

What's yours?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment